Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Joining the Blogging World

Good afternoon, blogging world,
While I jumped on the blogging bandwagon my last semester of college to share my student teaching adventures, this is my first solo blog.  So many of my friends and professors implored me to keep in touch as they were waving their last goodbyes, that I thought I would make it easier for them to keep track of me.  I also had a professor strongly encourage me to keep writing after reading my senior thesis.  Here it is, ladies and gents.  I don't know exactly what moments and mishaps I will be chronicling, but I look forward to sharing them with you.  


As I mentioned, I am a recent college grad.  I have made the pilgrimage home to live with my family off and on during the summer while I figure out what to do with my life.  Oddly enough, on the news this morning, there was a piece about how to put up with your adult child who has moved back in and how to set family ground rules.  This afternoon I was watching a little Everybody Loves Raymond and they were talking about kids who take too long to move out.  Well, is that my cue?  Ha.  Maybe.  Maybe it's just culture declaring its expectations from the bullhorn of the TV.  


Well, dear blog stalkers, that's it for today,


Little Miss Sunshine   

No comments:

Post a Comment